Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)
- Eo InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 18, 2013
Located in too-cool-for-school Thornton Park, EO Inn & Spa is a little bed & breakfast in a building that dates back to the 1920s. The walls hold a rich history, having been home to a youth hostel, medical center, old folks’ home, and many other unique guests over the decades. Today it is a chic boutique filled with edgy photography and local artwork, which laces from the lobby all the way up into the rooms. EO offers a full-service spa and opens out into a Panera for some happy snacking. The spacious balconies overlook quaint brick roads and a tree-framed lakeside view.
Very Good!66 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 87% of the guests liked it.
- FoodFood is delicious. 86% of the guests liked it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 82% satisfied guests.