If a sandwich filled with herby, melt-in-your-mouth pork is up your alley, here's your spot for lunch. Er Buchetto is known for its excellent porchetta, a slow roasted entire pig with all the bones removed, so it can be easily sliced when cooked.
Restaurants near Er Buchetto for Adventure Travelers
- 10.07 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.07 mi from Er Buchetto
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular with
- 20.17 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Er Buchetto
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 30.19 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.19 mi from Er Buchetto1 review
- 40.18 mi
- 50.2 mi
- 60.64 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.64 mi from Er Buchetto21 reviews
Lots of gelato places in Rome, but this one is in a scenic, even epic, location. You'll pay for that, but some times you just want an ice cream on a hot day!Popular with
- 70.44 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.44 mi from Er Buchetto
“Consistently good”, “authentic” fare from the Le Marche region, including “delicious” “homemade pastas”, makes this “small” trattoria “off the beaten track” in Trinitá dei Monti worth seeking out; assets also include a “friendly” staff (“take their advice on the best dishes of the day”) and, better still, “bargain prices.Popular with
- 80.51 mi
- 90.43 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.43 mi from Er Buchetto3 reviews
Up for some crazy gelato flavors? Then this is the place to go! I had the deep chocolate and the basil/honey/walnut (yes, basil) and both were delicious. I had a hard time choosing though since the range is so wide from classic mint and chocolate to lobster and vodka (no really!). A bit hard to find as it's in a ...Popular with
- 100.76 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.76 mi from Er Buchetto5 reviews
Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.Popular with
- 110.44 miVia Flavia, 63, Rome, Italy0.44 mi from Er Buchetto3 reviews
Great little family owned restaurant in Rome. The atmosphere is nice and cozy and service is good (which sometimes is a challenge in Italy). Servers, that seam to be the owner's daughters are friendly and will make everything to make you feel home. Food is super tasty! Pastas are fresh and sauces smell so good you feel like you want ...Popular with
- 120.55 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.55 mi from Er Buchetto
Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.Popular with
- 130.9 mi
- 140.78 miVia di San Marcello, 19, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.78 mi from Er Buchetto2 reviews
wonderful restaurant tucked away off the Via del Corso. Does amazing fettucini and steaks and sausages (served 'Roman style') of all sorts. Especially enjoyed the ox. Good bread as well and, of course, peroni beer.Popular with
- 150.67 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.67 mi from Er Buchetto2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 160.53 mi
- 170.74 miLargo Corrado Ricci 37, Rome 00184 Italy0.74 mi from Er Buchetto3 reviews
Dine outside when the weather is nice. I loved their prosiutto and funghi mushroom pizza. All the ingredients tasted so fresh. The bruschetta was also delicious, though a little hard to eat without all the toppings falling off.
- 180.41 mi
- 190.51 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.51 mi from Er Buchetto
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 200.76 miPiazza dei Santi Apostoli, 58, 00187 Rome, Italy0.76 mi from Er Buchetto1 review
Lovely eatery, set in a square just back from the main road and the Piazza di Venezia. We regularly ate lunch here, and found the service impeccable. In addition to the expected tourist trade, it was also very popular with local business people.Popular with