Going to Calgary
Who's on this trip?
I have an Alberta Business Trip planned for 2+ weeks in September. Most of my time will be spent in Ft. McMurray, with several days in Calgary thrown included. The Hotels are booked and I may get to go to Banff/Lake Louise for a day or 2 during the 2nd Weekend. The Stamps also have a home CFL game when I'm in Town. I've been to Calgary and the Canadian Rockies several times, but am looking for some new ideas in terms of places to eat and sights to see. Any suggestions regarding Calgary, the Canadian Rockies or Ft. McMurray are welcome!
Trip Plan Details
- River Cafe25 Prince's Island Park, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Model Milk308 17 Avenue South West, Calgary, AB T2G1P3, Canadarecommended Model MilkThis is a fairly new restaurant to the ever growing restaurant spots on 17 Ave SW. The atmosphere is casual and fun. The chef, a bit of a celebrity, Justin Leboe, has proven he can do high end dining. ... read moreHere, the food is more casual but with real quality.Recommended for:Foodies
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise111 Lake Louise Drive, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canadarecommended Fairmont Chateau Lake LouiseThe Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is an exquisite hotel located right on Lake Louise. Fine dining and souvenier shopping are highlighted at this venue. You don't have to stay their to enjoy their ... read moremagnificent view of Lake Louise.Recommended for:Luxury TravelersElena Blume
If you go to Calgary, you really will find travelling to the Canadian Rockies near Banff delightful. The city of Banff is very quaint. Lake Louise is stunning.
- Emerald LakeField, Canada
- Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies111 Bear Street, Banff, AB T1L Canada
- Prince's Island ParkCalgary, Alberta, Canada
- Lake Agnes Tea HouseLake Louise, AB, Canada
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire255 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 5C2, Canada
- McMahon Stadium1817 Crowchild Trail, Calgary, AB T2M 4R6, Canada