Going to Turks and Caicos Islands for Baby Moon

My Places

Section name:
    • Royal West Indies ResortBox 482 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos Islands
      Katie Pierce recommended Royal West Indies Resort
      I stayed here and had an awesome time. The suites were nicely laid out and had all the amenities I wanted. There were two pools, three hot tubs (if I remember correctly), and last but not least a ... read more
      great stretch of beach. They had hobiecats to take out for a spin. There was also an on-site restaurant that made good food, but better drinks. Overall awesome stay!
      .Comment.over 1 year ago. Report
      Katie Pierce

It depends on which island you're looking to stay on. My family and I are partial to Grace Bay as there is certainly more than enough to do! There's a fun town, quite a few resorts and a lot of activities like sailing or scuba diving. I think the best part is being able to pick what sort of vacation you want. There's a little bit of something that kept everyone in my family perfectly content for an entire week.
      As for this spot specifically, I liked their attitude, the laid-back atmosphere and the general layout of the place. Their beach is never too crowded and I found the rooms to be nicer than anticipated.

• Pro 2014
      Kat Von B (Travelinggreek) commented on this trip

It depends on your budget. I love Parrot Cay and if money is no object then the Aman is spectacular!

.Comment.over 1 year ago. Report

Help Erin Wilson plan a great trip.

Add a Recommendation
    Don't have a specific place to recommend?Add a comment instead
    Close large map View large map
    Sync your Gogobot Trip Plans with your mobile. Get the app today.