Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant
Member Reviews (1)
- Ermitage Du Lac TremblantMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Boutique Hotel at the bottom of the slopes of Tremblant. This is a newer contemporary style hotel conveniently located, in the Tremblant pedestrian village. It is also really close to the Lake so you can access the beach easily in the summer. A good place for couples. This hotel is smaller, with less than 100 rooms. It is quite nice and different from the rest of the hotels in Tremblant that are a bit less contemporary in terms of decor. A more urban feel.
Excellent!214 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location83% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Room70% were happy with the bathroom.