Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant
Member Reviews (1)
- Ermitage Du Lac TremblantMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Boutique Hotel at the bottom of the slopes of Tremblant. This is a newer contemporary style hotel conveniently located, in the Tremblant pedestrian village. It is also really close to the Lake so you can access the beach easily in the summer. A good place for couples. This hotel is smaller, with less than 100 rooms. It is quite nice and different from the rest of the hotels in Tremblant that are a bit less contemporary in terms of decor. A more urban feel.
Excellent!230 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room79% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.