Ersan Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (2)
- Ersan Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 9Feb 28, 2014
Stayed at this place for my third wedding anniversary, would not recommend to anyone, let alone if you are not Caucasian, had an absolute vile 10 days rooms in hotel, tiny, nothing like in the pictures, my husband picked up a stomach bug from the food, I was treated like a second class citizen by the reception staff until they realised that the annoyed white man standing next to me was in fact my husband, half the resort was closed down before we got there, as they said it was coming to the end of the season, so there was one place to get alcohol which had no shelter, had to get a bus or cab into town as the hotel is behind a ship yard so you can't really walk to the high road( as it were) would not send anybody to this hotel.
- Ersan Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 7First to ReviewOct 07, 2013
This hotel pretends to be a 5 star al inclusive hotel , but it sure is not. The room was not nicely cleaned when we arrived. After complaining it was cleaned to our satisfaction. The buffet dinner is too hectic and the food quality id not what we were used from Hotels in Turkey. The salad buffet was alright but the main dishes were often overcooked and cantine style- quantity instead of quality. The pool area was too loud with a noisy french animation team. Lunch and snacks was served on plastic plates in the outdoor restaurants, not very eco-friendly. The beach chairs were worn down and the waiters just emptied the guests unconsumed drinks over the wooden platform near the sea. There was also an akward smell around the hotel and the noise from the adjacent shipyard could be very loud. The hotel location is not ideal, some 6 km out of town with nothing to do around the hotel and no walks possible. Internet was very very slow though it was free. This hotel badly needs some repairs especially the worn down wooden balconies.
Excellent!218 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Location76% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.