Espresso Vivace Alley 24

227 Yale Avenue North, Seattle, WA

Queenie Ito
    5 Jun 07, 2014

This is hands down my favorite coffee and espresso spot, ever. Trust me when I say this is the best. From Washington to Oregon to LA, I have not had anything better. Vivace's Nico was ahhhhhhmazing. It's ridiculous how they can fit such flavor in such a small serving. The only thing with Vivace is that they're not in LA.... Yet ;)

Recommended for:Local CultureTrendsters
    Tina Nguyen
    3 May 10, 2013

Good if espresso is your thing. My friend (who is really into coffee culture) said the owner of this place is also the owner of another really famous coffee joint... so if that's your deal, go here.

Ally Wu

Seattle is known for its independent roaster and coffee house and Vivace is definitely one of my favorites! Their Espresso drinks are just rich and satisfying. I also love the casual and whimsical atmosphere. Great place to work, read or just chat with friends!

Lorrie M

Oh goodness, yum yum yumity yum!

I found this place near Coastal Kitchens because it was my last day in Seattle and I really wanted to leave with some delicious coffee in mind, or at least in my taste buds. This is truly a nice sidewalk bar with three tables on the sidewalk for parking yourself temporarily while embracing the coldness by warming your hands with a fresh cup of java.

They do take credit card to my surprise and they have two people behind the counter as well as a regular kitteh that roams around the sidewalk hissing at scared small dogs (hey, the cat has presence ....)

They make a killer white velvet but I tried their soy latte and I must say it was the closest thing I found to Fuel after my six or seven cafe shop experience. I then piled across the street to Red Light costume shops and enjoyed my coffee while I browser around for an Alice in Wonderland that I am planning to wear come Saturday. Coffee was great, fasntastic foam and creamy finish. Not quite as nutty as I like but not bitter nor acidic both of which are terribly when you add soy.

Jenn B