essentis bio-seminarhotel an der spree
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)
- essentis bio-seminarhotel an der spreeMember ofVegetarianFirst to ReviewOct 04, 2013
If you are tired of the city and want somewhere with a country-feel, essentis bio-seminarhotel an der spree is located in Koepenik, the greenest part of Berlin, right near the Freizeit und Erholungszentrum park. The hotel is on the river with a boat dock, has an organic restaurant with plenty of vegan options and offers meditation classes. It is the ultimate place to relax.Recommended for:Vegetarian
Very Good!103 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 86%.
- InternetInternet works. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.