This market will make you feel like you're in a food market in Europe. Under one roof are a bunch of individual stalls and booths with fish, produce, cheese, candy, and a collection of independent food purveyors including our favorites Boubouki and Pain d'Avignon.
Vacation rentals near Essex Street Market
- 13.06 mi3.06 mi from Essex Street Market2 reviews
You will love it here !!!
- 24.12 mi4.12 mi from Essex Street Market2 reviews
I really really liked the tripPopular with
- 31.22 mi1.22 mi from Essex Street Market2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 42.71 mi2.71 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 51.96 mi1.96 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 62.05 mi2.05 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 71.96 mi1.96 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 81.3 mi1.3 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 919.64 mi19.64 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 1012.74 mi12.74 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with
- 116.85 mi6.85 mi from Essex Street Market1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 125.63 mi5.63 mi from Essex Street Market1 review