Hotels for Foodies in Ethiopia
Recommended for You
- 1Yirgalem, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Yirgalem hotels3 reviews
Located in Yirgalem, very close to the borders of Kenya and Somalia. The Sidama region is famous for coffee plantations, supplying much of the world’s caffeine. The family-run lodge sits...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2P.O.Box: 133, Awasa, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Awasa hotels2 reviews
i loved it
- 31809 Lileta | Simien Mountains, Debark, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Debark hotels2 reviews
Lovely little lodge that boasts being the highest in Africa. Rooms are nice and have plenty of hot water -- an accomplishment given the remote location. Pricing here is quite...Popular with
- 4Dire Dawa, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Dire Dawa hotels2 reviews
- 5Taitu Street, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Addis Ababa hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Large but lovely property. A welcome oasis in Addis. The rooms here feel more Four Seasons than Sheraton -- hence the Luxury Collection designation. The cost is high but this...Popular with
- 6Bahar Dar, EthiopiaRanked #2 overall in Bahir Dar hotels2 reviews
My favorite property from our stay in Ethiopia. Bahar Dar itself doesn't have much to offer but Kurifu provides a nice lakeside retreat complete with pool and spa. Rooms come...Popular with
- 7North Wollo, Lalibela, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Lalibela hotels1 review
Lovely modern property with stunning views of the surrounding hillside. After a long day of sightseeing, we really looked forward to a few hours sitting on the terrace each day....
- 8P.O.Box 78, Bahar Dar 200111, EthiopiaRanked #3 overall in Bahir Dar hotels1 review
On both occasions I stayed here, I camped out in the back. The facilities are below average, as is the camping facility. However, the food was good, the service was...Popular with
- 9Gonder, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Gonder hotels1 review
The Goha has excellent views of the city and the staff here are very friendly. Though most reviews list it as the best in town, be ready for something very...
- 10Aksum, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Aksum hotels1 review
This property is desperate for competition. It has a great location, views and adequate rooms. The real drawback here is the hotel staff. They are unfriendly and very poorly trained....Popular with