Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Ethiopia
Recommended for You
- 1Bahar Dar, EthiopiaRanked #2 overall in Bahir Dar hotels2 reviews
Set on the serene banks of Lake Tana, this sanctuary is ideal for some pampering and recuperation. With a good spa, pool and restaurant, it can be a sweet ending...Popular with
- 21809 Lileta | Simien Mountains, Debark, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Debark hotels2 reviews
The ‘highest hotel in Africa’ is the sole hotel within the national park, sitting atop an escarpment. Lammergeyer soar at these heights, clearly visible. ‘Tukul’ village style circular huts are...Popular with
- 3Yirgalem, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Yirgalem hotels3 reviews
Located in Yirgalem, very close to the borders of Kenya and Somalia. The Sidama region is famous for coffee plantations, supplying much of the world’s caffeine. The family-run lodge sits...Popular with
- 4Arba Minch, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Arba Minch hotels1 review
Arbaminch is a bustling city. The lodge crowns a cliff-top overlooking spectacular panoramic views over Lakes Abaya and Chamo and carpeted jungle floor for miles. With a spa, comfortable rooms...Popular with
- 5Depo-AreaRanked #2 overall in Dire Dawa hotels1 review
This hotel is somewhat special in ethiopia as it is built by a swiss-man and also run very "swiss", like orderly and efficient. It's also located in a very quiet...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 6Taitu Street, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Addis Ababa hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Large but lovely property. A welcome oasis in Addis. The rooms here feel more Four Seasons than Sheraton -- hence the Luxury Collection designation. The cost is high but this...Popular with
- 7Corner of Menelik II Avenue, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaRanked #2 overall in Addis Ababa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Sunset over Addis Ababa from the Hilton. This is a city I want to revisit as I did not have enough time to explore whilst there.Popular with
- 8North Wollo, Lalibela, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Lalibela hotels1 review
Lovely modern property with stunning views of the surrounding hillside. After a long day of sightseeing, we really looked forward to a few hours sitting on the terrace each day....
- 9P.O.Box 78, Bahar Dar 200111, EthiopiaRanked #3 overall in Bahir Dar hotels1 review
On both occasions I stayed here, I camped out in the back. The facilities are below average, as is the camping facility. However, the food was good, the service was...Popular with
- 10Gonder, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Gonder hotels1 review
The Goha has excellent views of the city and the staff here are very friendly. Though most reviews list it as the best in town, be ready for something very...