- 11Kebele 15, Debre Zeit, Ethiopia, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Debre Zeyit hotels1 review
this is a simple but homely resort where you will be treated like family.All your needs are readily fulfilled with particular attention.The scenery and bird life is fantastic.
- 12Depo-AreaRanked #2 overall in Dire Dawa hotels1 review
This hotel is somewhat special in ethiopia as it is built by a swiss-man and also run very "swiss", like orderly and efficient. It's also located in a very quiet...Popular with
- 13North Wollo, Lalibela, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Lalibela hotels1 review
Lovely modern property with stunning views of the surrounding hillside. After a long day of sightseeing, we really looked forward to a few hours sitting on the terrace each day....
- 14Arba Minch, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Arba Minch hotels1 review
Arbaminch is a bustling city. The lodge crowns a cliff-top overlooking spectacular panoramic views over Lakes Abaya and Chamo and carpeted jungle floor for miles. With a spa, comfortable rooms...Popular with
- 15Mexico Square, Addis Ababa 3154, EthiopiaRanked #5 overall in Addis Ababa hotels1 review
- 16Addis Ababa, EthiopiaRanked #6 overall in Addis Ababa hotels2 reviews
Government owned hotel in the capital is okay. The dining room provides a decent breakfast. The rooms are clean.Popular with
- 17P.O.Box 78, Bahar Dar 200111, EthiopiaRanked #3 overall in Bahir Dar hotels1 review
On both occasions I stayed here, I camped out in the back. The facilities are below average, as is the camping facility. However, the food was good, the service was...Popular with
- 18Jimma, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Jimma hotels1 review
Clean and comfortable enough for a one night stay.
- 19P.O. 1349 | Lake Langano, Arba Minch, EthiopiaRanked #2 overall in Arba Minch hotels1 review
Great views, but the hotel could use some updating.
- 20Gonder, EthiopiaRanked #1 overall in Gonder hotels1 review
The Goha has excellent views of the city and the staff here are very friendly. Though most reviews list it as the best in town, be ready for something very...