Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 114°7'47"N 38°43'10"ERanked #1 overall in Aksum things to do41 review
The chest of tablets on which the Ten Commandments were written, according to the Bible, has historically travelled some distance. Now it’s widely believed to be held in the Chapel...Popular with
- 13Taitu St, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaRanked #3 overall in Addis Ababa things to do42 reviews
Lovely well-curated collection of local handy crafts and art. This is a one stop shop for souvenirs that won't end up in your closet at the end of the trip....
- 18Ranked #2 overall in Bahir Dar things to do51 review
Trekkers and adventurers will delight in the majestic scenes of wilderness unfolding along the walk and boat crossing en route to ‘Tis Abay’ in Amharic. Several streams filter over dramatic...Popular with
- 19Ranked #1 overall in Jimma things to do51 review
A palace made of wood by an African king. Very different than anything we had seen or even imagined. Well with a visit.