- Office (The)Playa Medano, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23473 Mexicorecommended Office (The)The Office is a happy place for breakfast, lunch, and even more fun and happy at dinner time. It is a fiesta every night. Located right at the beach, yes, I will have my shrimp fajitas with my beach ... read morefront view please. Service is efficient and fun. Oh this is a happy place because the drinks are not skimpy.Mel S Wong
Hi Eunice, if you guys decide to go, be sure to check about opening hours. they are opened for brunch some days and during peak season, fiesta every night!
- Edith'sPlaya el Medano y Paseo del Pescador, S. Jose del Cabo, BCS 23400 Mexicorecommended Edith'sEdith's is a fantastic mexican restaurant in Cabo that is a must visit for those who enjoy ambiance, great food, and warm service. The specialty is seafood, but the table side flambé dessert is not to ... read morebe missed.Mel S Wong
Hi Eunice, Edith's is fantastic for drinks and food. If you girls should decide to go, make sure you make reservations ahead of time. Edith's is quite popular :-) Enjoy Cabo!
- El Squid RoeLazaro Cardenas, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450 Mexicorecommended El Squid RoeIt's like a college frat party that never stops. We went to Squid Roe twice during our Cabo Getaway for late night drinks. Drinks are expensive and very weak. Food is pretty decent... get the tacos in ... read morethe back and really good! The jelly shot girl will shake your head after giving you your shot so be ready.Ericayvette
It's like a college party that never ends.
- ME CaboPlaya El Medano, s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexicorecommended ME CaboThis is THE party resort in Cabo San Lucas! Famed Nikki Beach is on site where all the fabulous pool parties are. Don't come here expecting a quiet and serene hotel. This is where MTV often goes to ... read morefilm Spring Break. Only wish it was an all-inclusive, because drinks and food add up.recommended ME CaboThis chic, stylish hotel caters to the young, well-to-do, looking for sun, singles and nightlife. It sits right on one of the best swimming beaches in Cabo, and boasts stunning views of Lands End from ... read moreits bustling pool deck. Not a place to curl up and read a book, djs spin smooth beats all day (and as late as 4 am). Waiters in all white circle constantly, brining sushi and pina coladas to beautiful people soaking in the sun. Lots of fun, but if you want to go to bed early bring earplugs as it can be loud.Travis Katz
The pool scene here is really fun.
- Nikki Beach Cabo San LucasEl Medano Ejidal, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Méxicorecommended Nikki Beach Cabo San LucasOne of the best Vegas-style pool parties in Cabo! Beautiful people and fabulous setting.
- Cabo Wabo CantinaCalle Guerrero, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410 Mexicorecommended Cabo Wabo Cantinaawesome drink and dance spot, there's tons of life and bars/clubs next to it too
- EsperanzaCarretera Transpeninsular KM 7, Manzana 10, Punta Ballena, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410recommended EsperanzaOne of Cabo's most elegant (and expensive restaurants), Esperanza (at the Esperanza resort) transports you to another world. Its open air restaurant is beautifully constructed on a cliff overlooking ... read morethe ocean, which is lit so that diners can watch waves crashing on the rocks even after sunset. The gourmet food is a fusion of Mexican, Asian and continental cuisine, with delicate flavors and beautiful presentation. The high prices will keep most travelers away, but for those looking to treat themselves, the restaurant is worth the money.
- Mi Casa Restaurant & CantinaAvenida Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450 Mexicorecommended Mi Casa Restaurant & CantinaMi Casa serves delicious, high quality Mexican food in a lively and colorful atmosphere. Thatched roof, bright colors and friendly staff. The food here is top notch - try the ceviche and the mole ... read morepoblano. They also serve great margaritas! We liked it so much we came back twice on our trip.
commented on this list
Make sure to sign up for the booze cruise for sure!! You'll start by meeting a bunch of strangers and 2 hours later you'll all be bff's :) Ruth Chris steakhouse in downtown Cabo is awesome to eat at also
- Land's EndLand's End Arch, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410 Mexicorecommended Land's EndProbably the most famous beach in Cabo, Lands End is gorgeous spot located at the tip of the bay. The only way to get there is by boat, which you can catch on Playa Medano, the main beach in town. ... read moreCost usually runs $1-2 per person each way, and includes a drive-by (or float-by, i guess) of the pretty stone arch you see in all the postcards ('El Arco'). Boats back are easy to catch--the last ones leave around 5pm most days.
- VenadoCalle Niños Héroes near Calle Morelosrecommended VenadoThis is a popular joint, serving up amazing fresh fish tacos--on corn or flour tortillas--almost 24 hours a day. It gets especially packed with late night customers on their way home from bar-hopping ... read moreor clubbing.
- Lover's BeachP. Marlin 1, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Hacienda Cocina y CantinaCalle Gomez Farias S/N INT., Cabo San Lucas, BCS
- Chileno BeachHighway 1 Km 14.5, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410 Mexico
- Bahia Santa MariaHighway 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410 Mexico
- MedanoMedano, Mexico