Eur Suite Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Eur Suite HotelFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
Location SUCKS! you think you can get to the center of rome by metro, which is fine, but the problem is you need a BUS to get to the metro, and this bus is infrequent and unreliable. altogeather it takes over an hour of your time.
Hotel itself is OK. large clean rooms, cofortable beds, buffet breakfast (pitty they don't have any fresh vegetables).
front desk personnel are so indifferent they are almost negligent. they smile politely, but do not offer any information unless you know specifically what to ask. for example, on our last day they moved the clock from DST, and the front desk did not alert us to the fact untill we came to breakfest an hour early.
Good!982 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- PriceGreat price. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Room58% complained about the bathroom.