Europe Cities

Map view
27,796 Results

Barcelona

Spain

Enjoyed every moment of my two months in this amazing city! The food, the people, the weather, the culture, everything is lovely! Before arriving I read about the pick pockets in the city but I've got to say I have been ALL OVER this city and I have felt completely safe here. As with any city it is important to ...

Istanbul

Turkey

What an amazing place. The Turkish people are very welcoming hosts, full of life and good food, art and history. A great destination for a week off and a country with so much to explore if you want to extend your trip. I went on a ballon flight to Cappadocia and had an awesome time. Istanbul is a crowded city ...

Paris

France

Unquestionably one of the world's great capitals. Foodies, art & history buffs, luxury travelers - many consider Paris to be without peer for both the breadth and depth of places to discover. When in Paris, try to find a balance between the big museums vs. smaller boutique galleries, upscale restaurants vs. neighborhood bistrots, and be intentional about both wandering side ...

Florence

Italy

The Basilica of San Miniato al Monte is across the Piazalle Michelangelo where we get the breathtaking view of Florence. After attending the 6pm mass, a kind nun ushered us to the nearby abbey where we joined the Gregorian-chanted vespers. Another very spiritual experience to my pilgrimage. I am very happy passing by Florence and the monte en route to ...

Prague

Czech Republic

Prague was the first Eastern Euro city to see lots of touristy Western visitors. Deservedly, perhaps: the castle is gorgeous and there is some amazing culture. I had a blast in Prague going to the Mucha Museum, the opera house, and eating smazeny syr (fried cheese).

London

UK
    1921 reviews

There is always something happening. Free Museums that contain immense collections, lots of business deals to be made, concerts of all types of music, a Mecca for design and art. This is the busy centre of the European world. People from all over the world choose London to live and start a business and a new life, tis means that ...

Dublin

Ireland

Dublin is a city with a whole lot of character! The main shopping street is always active, but the rest of the city can be kind of quiet and good for a romantic stroll along the river. That is, until you run into a clan of students on a giant pub crawl.

Budapest

Hungary

Incredible city! Whether you are like architecture, history, night-life, food, or stunning scenery, Budapest is guaranteed to have anything to suite your fancy. This city doesn't come across as touristy as other major European cities either, offering a more local feel to your experience.

Vienna

Austria

As I'm living here, it's rather easy, to rate my city. but even if a might be subjective, vienna is still one of the most beautiful cities I know. the whole city has an emperial flair and while walking the inner city you almost feel like living in another century. And don't just rely on sisi, as there's so much ...

Milan

Italy

It took me a while to warm to Milan, which is the most Western European facing of Italy's major cities. Fashion-conscious, well-heeled, and chilly compared to parts further south. But once Milan gets into you, there's an irresistible charm.

Rome

Italy

One of the world's great cities. Incredible combination of ancient and modern. Lively neighborhoods, great local cuisine, and something for almost everyone in terms of history, culture and archaeology.

Stockholm

Sweden

Altogether I spent three weeks in Stockholm and I liked it so much! My favorite place was Gamla Stan, it's just such a beautiful old town.

Brussels

Belgium

I'm fascinated by Brussels' art deco architecture, antiques shops and markets and last but not least great house parties. My favourite site are: Parvis St Gilles and Jeu de Balle flee market.

Amsterdam

Netherlands

A city, pulled from and guarded against the encroaching sea, lined with canals; it's an amazing place. Plenty to see and do here, including the infamous "coffee shops" that sell assorted drugs and a few world-famous museums.

Venice

Italy

One of my favorite European Cities to stay. The canals, the buildings, the art, the quiet, the history, unmatched magic!

St. Petersburg

Russia

This is one of the grandest cities I've ever been to. The buildings are amazing. The palaces are some of the most extravagant I've ever seen. The canals are romantic. I loved that you could just walk down the street and have an amazing experience.

Reykjavik

Iceland

Reykjavik is so cute, with a culture like nothing I've experienced before. I really regret not having had more time to spend in this very unique place.

Naples

Italy

Best homemade style pizza in town! Lots of local patronizing this small eatery. And best of all, the staff are friendly and serve economical meals.

Madrid

Spain

This city is super cosmopolitan, with easy peasy public transport. Definitely try to see some flamenco while you are there. The Prado is a world class art museum, not to be missed.

Berlin

Germany

Gorgeous architecture. Fantastic museums and galleries. Vibrant culture. Meangingful history. Great new food offerings. Super shopping. Easy to get around via public transport or by bike. Wide variety of places to stay in all budget levels.