Euston Square Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Mediocre2354 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
- Food63% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingFor 59%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Dining options at Euston Square Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include tennis courts. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet
Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker