Euston Square Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
Mediocre2229 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 61% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel Building54% thought the facilities needed updating.
Dining options at Euston Square Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include tennis courts. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This London property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.