Scuttlebutt Brewing Company

Typical brewery food. By the waterfront in Everett and in a newer building. They have good fish and chips here and beer. Not a bad place to get a quick bit to eat and a beer sampler!

Hello Vietnam Restaurant

went there and enjoyed their " pho", it was really good. I loved their service and their restaurant. Everything was cleaned, and good price. I will be back. Loved it!

Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Bar Everett

I used to work here WAY back in the day, so this may be biased, but I actually liked the food here and still came back to eat here after I left. If not for lunch or dinner, they do have one of the best happy hours around. No joke. Italian Margaritas are $5, wells are $4, beer is $3 ...

Popular withLocal

AFK Tavern

Amazing food. Gamer's Paradise. My son traveled all the way from Okinawa to have lunch here on his birthday. The food is fabulous. We got there when things were slow, so we ended up being given a tour of the kitchen (super clean) and got to sample a new dessert they were developing. The menu is always evolving, and everything ...

Asia Noodle House

I enjoy Vietnamese cuisine. The food here is great and it is never empty around dinner time. The service is a little slow, and the dipping sauce for the spring rolls, is not my favorite version, but I will go back often.

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Looking for some good tasting burgers, than this place is to be at! Great burgers and bottomless fries (free refills)! They do have pther items on the menu if you aren't in the mood for a burger. They do have a bar as well and do have happy hour at the bar. This location is right across from the Everett ...

Cc Teriyaki

Cc make awesome chicken! Probably best teriyaki in town!

Dos Reales Family Mexican

Fun family atmosphere. Daily specials. Friendly Service.

Popular withFamilies

Henry's Donuts

This is a very competitive coffee community. I prefer to eat my calories rather than drink them, so I avoided the coffee shops until I found this place. Delicious pastry and wonderful coffee at a reasonable price.

International Lucky Buffet

Great selection!! About $8. for lunch and $13 for dinner. We enjoyed ourselves too much!

European Deli Vesna

Large variety of authentic food. EXCELLENT Russian wine. Everything priced reasonably. Deserts, appetizers, wines, place to go for that something extra.

Winco Foods

This place is fairly new and is towards the Silverlake Costco. You can find a bargan on foods here. It's a self bagging place so you have to bag your own items. I did notice that some food does expire earlier than a regular grocery store would, so it wouldn't hurt to look at the expiration date! They do have ...

Alligator Soul

This place was good with live music! Now it's closed.

Brooklyn Brothers Pizzeria

It was okay. A pleasant surprise. Crust was a little too well done but the pizza was not bad. Service was great, ambiance nice.

Pho Kim

We didn't like it as much as the Pho Asia House. Although the Pho Asia only takes cash, it is a bit inconvenient.

Peking Duck

Friendly, called 15 min before close and they took order and delivered. Food was good, not as good as the Peking Duck in Snohomish WA. I know it could be better!

Popular withNightlifeStudentsFoodies