Excellence Playa Mujeres

Prolongacion Bonampak, S/N, Punta Sam, Playa Mujeres 77400, Mexico
private cabanas

• Excellence Playa Mujeres

I had the privilege of honeymooning at the Excellence Club (worth the upgrade) in Playa Mujeres. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this location. I was greeted by every single staff member, from the front desk to the groundskeepers and maintenance, every single time I walked past them. The resort offered a wonderful calendar of activities and events. I did everything from rifle shooting to watching an amazing Michael Jackson Tribute review cabaret. The food was wonderful every evening, and the ambiance at each unique restaurant was perfect for our honeymoon. Thanks to our Excellence Club upgrade, I always had a drink in hand without having to ask. Also without request was a drawn bubble bath as a surprise when we returned from dinner one night. Bonus points for a daily agenda and weather outlook, fully stocked and restocked mini bar, and private rooftop pool just for us!

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness
  • Excellence Playa MujeresCommunity Manager

One of the best all-inclusives I have ever stayed at. I am usually a nomadic traveler; however, this is one of those times when laziness feels absolutely glorious. You do not need to leave this resort. Everything, in abundance and high quality, is available to you. The entertainment, food, attention to detail, d├ęcor, service: all stellar. Grab a hammock in the pool and sway your worries away. A beautiful vaca.

• Excellence Playa Mujeres

EPM is definitely a great five star hotel in every way, starting from the staff to the food and the environment, I could not ask for better.
    When I got there they gave us cold towels and champagne :) then while the bell boy ( Diego ) show us the way to the room, he explained us some things from the hotel, very nice man. At first I got on building #3 but asked to change and choose #7 got the room #7010, just near the Hammocks facing the water sports :)
    The food is very very good, and I went to all restaurants, the favourites are the Spice, Toscana and Lobster/ The grill. The beach is very good, plenty of sunbeds, I did see lots of towel game on my 14 days there, nothing that bordered me not too many floaties, if you like take your own. The drinks are also very good and plenty to choose, people are very friendly and helpful, they do work hard to make you feel like home...
    The spa facilities are nice and good to relax, the couples massage is great, could be a bit cheaper :p every day the entertainment was different and nice, there's always something to do, I did tours to xcaret, chichen itza, Xel-ha/Tulum and went on my own to Isla mujeres, everything was great :)
    Overall It was the best holidays... I recommend this hotel to everyone, I miss it already :/

• Excellence Playa Mujeres

For a week, my fiance and I lived like the one percenters, indulged in very luxury possible. This place is heaven on earth, and we were bathed in warm hospitality at each step. The staff here cannot do enough for you, from the concierge to housekeeping. The grounds are beautiful, with a private beach, beautiful lazy river pool with hammocks to float away the anxiety, to the spa for treatments and tranquility. The upgrade to the Excellence Club is well-worth it, as you will be treated to a private pool in your suite, private stretch of beach with cabanas, and the Excellence Lounge with a continuous choice of breakast, appetizers, and premium alcohol. The food here is fresh and delicious, with a variety of seven on-site restaurants with global cuisine, including Asian, Indian, Italian, Mexican, and lobster. Evening entertainment includes karaoke, cabaret singers, and a magic show..the latter was a bit cheesy but still enjoyable. "Havana nights" was the highlight -- with Cuban dancers, singers, and hypnotic drumming.

The beauty, tranquility, and magic of the resort so captivated my fiance, it was there on the beach that he decided to propose to me!

The only drawback? Going home. I was literally crying in my margarita on the way to the airport...:) Until next time.

• Excellence Playa Mujeres

This place is amazing. Service is top notch. What I like is the attention to detail. Pool servers are carrying appetizers and drinks to your table all day. Whatever you ask for, they will deliver. The 2-story rooftop terrace suites are the best. If you are outdoors on roof terrace, you can call room service and they have a backdoor entrance to the top! The showroom is huge! People had mentioned the beach as not being good, but we thought it was great. The place was all decked out with Christmas decor for the season. It is really classy here!

• Excellence Playa Mujeres
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Excellence Playa Mujeres is a romantic adults only resort in a private community that boasts an inland marina and a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course right on the Caribbean.

568 people visited Excellence Playa Mujeres
Excellent! - 95% of guests recommend

• Business Center
  • Fitness Center
  • Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Hi Speed Internet

Excellent!2180 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
    96% thought it was clean.
  • Service
    96% found the staff to be very friendly.
  • Ambiance
    95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
    89% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 87%.
  • Hotel Building
    79% enjoyed the lobby entrance.

Lanzasur Club