Restaurants near Executive 2bdr Apartment
- 10.66 mi0.66 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 20.61 mi0.61 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 30.83 mi0.83 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
Serves criollo food (local latin american food). Prices are very reasonable and the portions are generous. The staff is super friendly, and can help customers who aren't proficient in Spanish to order. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as being a good coffee option for an afternoon snack.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 40.76 mi0.76 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 54.57 mi
- 63.11 mi
- 71.59 mi
- 82.15 mi2.15 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 94.24 mi4.24 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
- 104.51 mi4.51 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 114.78 mi
- 121.52 mi1.52 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
Nice café with a chic interior decor that illustrates their name (everything is in black and white). They have a nice variety of food options. I particularly liked their desserts, which go well as an afternoon snack with coffeePopular withLocal
- 133.39 mi
- 143.86 mi
- 1516.98 mi16.98 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular withAdventureBackpackersGreen
- 169.32 mi
- 1715.5 mi15.5 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular withBusinessFamiliesFoodies
- 186.47 mi6.47 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
- 197.87 mi
- 2016.71 mi16.71 mi from Executive 2bdr Apartment1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular withFamilies