Executive Inn At Whistler Village
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair528 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room70% complained about the bathroom.
- FoodFor 63%, the dining experience was not enjoyable.
- Service55% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Executive The Inn at Whistler Village include a restaurant. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available.
There are 36 guestrooms at Executive The Inn at Whistler Village. Fireplaces are featured in each room. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Continental Breakfast