Experience Pure Luxury on This Amazing Yacht from £150 per person!

London, England, GB

• Experience Pure Luxury on This Amazing Yacht from £150 per person!
    John Mc
    5 Jul 21, 2014

What a fantastic yacht! I have just returned from my stay over the weekend and everything was superb! The yacht itself is pure luxury. Matthew arranged everything for us and it was more than what we could of expected. The weather was great also so we had a champagne reception on the top deck on the lovely furniture. Later that evening we had a BBQ prepared by a chef to say the food was out of this world would be an understatement! We went for an option that was all inclusive and the staff on board looked after all our needs nothing was to much for them. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone celebrating a special event and we will be returning very soon to spend another weekend on this fabulous yacht! Much more than 5*

• Experience Pure Luxury on This Amazing Yacht from £150 per person!
    Adam Dandy
    1 Jul 23, 2014

ABSOLUTE PLEASURE = ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE! In January I booked the aforementioned ‘Super Yacht’ to celebrate my wife’s 30th Birthday on with family and friends. After being assured that we would have a fantastic weekend by Matthew the Sales Manager at Superlux Lets who took the £2000.00 for the two nights stay and the £500 deposit from us. On arrival to the boat there was nobody anywhere to be seen on further inspection I opened the door and went in to be greeted by a mans voice from below deck, it soon became clear that the man had been drinking alcohol and was a bit worse for wear. He quickly showed me the rooms and went below deck again. We decided to all dump our bags and meet up in a hour to go in to London to the theatre. When we meet up in an hour some of the guests where talking about how dirty the boat was! There was sick blocking one of the sinks in one of the rooms, spilt milk in the fridge, half drank bottles of juice on the work top, sick stains on one of the bathroom doors, cigarette butts and toilet paper strewn on the deck outside, empty beer and wine bottles in the bar area but to name a few examples. Generally the boat was dirty and had not been cleaned since it’s previous guests. After trying to put a brave face on it through sheer embarrassment in front of our guests we went out for dinner and to the theatre. That night my wife whose Birthday it was broke down in tears and said she just wanted to go home she was so embarrassed. In a sentence our first night was completely ruined. The following morning one of the guests told us that there was blood on their sheets!! And as such they didn’t sleep in their bed and had to share a single bed! Enough was enough and I decided to report the mess to the owners of the boat, as the two men below had had a heavy night drinking I didn’t hold out much hope of getting any sense from them, so I sent a text with photos of the mess to Matthew who at the time I thought was the owner. Matthew phoned me back and promised that the boat would be thoroughly cleaned and he apologized for the mess. I told him that I would want a full refund for the first nights stay. When we arrived back on the boat later that evening the two men had obviously been given a talking to and had cleaned the boat, unblocked the sick from the sink and replaced the BLOOD STAINED SHEETS with clean sheets. However whilst holding an open can of beer in one hand they asked why we hadn’t told them about the problems first instead of reporting it to their boss. To be fair that night was a good night and after dinner which I had paid an additional £750 for Matthew to arrange to be cooked on board had been served we all had a good night, the two men downstairs left at about 9pm to go to the pub! On the Sunday morning we left the boat to head home, the men down below apologized again for the mess. After two or three days I contacted Matthew to confirm that we would be credited for the first nights stay and our deposit so a total of £1500.00 to which I received a positive reply. After a further week the same again only this time Matthew tried to offer me another free stay on the boat instead of our first night back to which I said no thanks as we where so disappointed with the stay in general to which he said ok and we would have the money the following week when his boss Michael came in to the office. Again nothing! Weeks turned in to months and broken promise after broken promise came and went, in the end I phoned their office every day twice a day until I finally got to speak to Michael (the owner himself) who was very rude and arrogant on the phone towards me given the length of time that had now passed. He began questioning my version of events and said it was my fault for not reporting my complaint on the first night he then even said that if I was not happy I should have left on the first night and gone to a hotel!!! To which I asked him if he’d of done the same on his wife's birthday with 12 guests and after he’d just spent almost £3000. He said he would look in to the matter at his end and call me back, needless to say that I am still waiting for that call. I am therefore now taking Superlux Lets Ltd to the Small Claims Court for the value of £1500.00. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS US - STAY WELL AWAY!! If you don't believe me take a look at this: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/blaze-damages-yacht-owned-tuxedo-1363984
    16 May 2013

• Pricing
  • Accommodations
  • Sleeps:
  • Bedrooms:

The 3 million pound super yacht London's newest multi-function venue and is the perfect combination of pure luxury and ultimate convenience in the heart of the most exclusive and vibrant location. This 5 star yacht is now available for various us...

Read more about this property at: www.vrbo.com

Tower Bridge
Tower Bridge
Tower of London Ice Rink
Tower of London Ice Rink
Design Museum
Design Museum
View all Things to Do Near Experience Pure Luxury on This Amazing Yacht from £150 per person!

Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger
Browns Restaurant & Bar
Browns Restaurant & Bar
Blueprint Cafe
Blueprint Cafe
View all Restaurants Near Experience Pure Luxury on This Amazing Yacht from £150 per person!