Extended Stay America Gaithersburg
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor43 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service58% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 57% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room57% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Food50% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. Gaithersburg features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
There are 101 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. Gaithersburg. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.