Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!194 reviews across the web.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Room71% said rooms were clean.
- Food60% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Extended Stay America Jacksonville Riverwalk features an elevator (lift), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 101 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Jacksonville Riverwalk. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.