Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor73 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
- FoodFor 60%, the dining experience was not enjoyable.
Extended Stay America Oakland Alameda features laundry facilities, an elevator (lift), and a television in the lobby. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
There are 121 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Oakland Alameda. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer voice mail and fax machines. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.