Extended Stay America Raleigh - Durham / Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre31 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Room65% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- Food57% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 57% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Extended Stay America Raleigh Raleigh Airport features an elevator (lift) and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High speed Internet access is available in public areas.
There are 120 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Raleigh Raleigh Airport. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.