Extended Stay America St. Matthews / Louisville
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor29 reviews across the web.
- Room91% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingTerrible building. 83% did not like it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests gave positive feedback.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 62% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 51% of guests gave negative feedback.
Extended Stay America Louisville St. Matthews features barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and a picnic area. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include coffee in the lobby.
There are 66 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Louisville St. Matthews. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.