Extended Stay America Washington, D.C.-Dulles Airport Chantilly
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!170 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 67% said rooms were clean enough.
- Restaurant59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. Chantilly features laundry facilities, secure parking, and use of a nearby fitness facility for a discount. Additional property amenities include audio visual equipment.
There are 104 guestrooms at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. Chantilly. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs. In addition to fax machines, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker