Extended StayAmerica Los Angeles Torrance
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Extended StayAmerica Los Angeles TorranceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10First to ReviewAug 25, 2013
This location in Torrance is quite convenience as it located by the Del Amo mall (20-30 minutes walking distance, but 3 minutes by car) and there's lots of surrounding businesses.
- The rooms are "remodeled"
- There is a mini kitchen in the rooms. A full size refrigerator/freezer, stove top, microwave, and utilities such as pots and pans are provided.
- There is a small laundry mat on the premises.
-It's clean and it doesn't stink.
-Grab and go breakfast, aka, pre-packaged muffins and oatmeal bars, apple, etc.
-NO HOUSE KEEPING. (Only if you stay more then 10 days, they come once every ten days) $10 service charge per time if you want the service before your 10 days.
-Amenities are very limited.
- Since there is no full service house keeping, to change out your towels, you need to bring your used ones to the front desk, and they will swap it out with new towels.
-Basic toiletries are also available upon request at the front desk.
- lots of extended stay guests here.
Although the the rooms are remodeled and the TV commercials makes it seem so good to be true, the truth is.. it is!! The rooms are very ordinary and not as extravagant as the commercials. Do not expect anything more than just like a plain studio apartment condos here. Each rooms average about $100 so I don't understand how others said it was cheap and affordable here. Even with a weekly rates, the rooms (with two double beds) are $104 with my AAA discount. But it was the 2nd cheapest among the hotels/inns on the block of Torrance Blvd. and Hawthorne. If you have a car, I suggest you look for a different place to stay that is maybe a few dollars more and actually a nicer "hotel".Recommended for:
Mediocre335 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Restaurant68% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Room62% complained about the bathroom.
- Service53% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Extended Stay America Los Angeles Torrance features laundry facilities, use of a nearby fitness facility for a discount, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Beds come with premium bedding. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of... read more
- Pets: US$ 25 per day, maximum US$ 150 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker