Faedra Beach Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Faedra Beach HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The combination of one of the most enchanting resort with an international and cosmopolitan ambiance, the elegant pool restaurant and the privileged location of the hotel on the beach of Ammoudara inspires most travellers that want to discover Crete island relaxation and easy access to many sight seeings.
3 km from the beautiful town of Agios Nikolaos,30' min from south Crete and 45 min from the city of Heraclion plus the natural sandy beach facing the crystal water of the Mirabello bay makes Faedra beach Hotel the ideal choice to relax under the Greek sun and unwind in the wonderful island of Crete.
Contact us for our special offers!
Excellent!98 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachWonderful beach. 91% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.