This hotel is one of the most luxury you can find at Buenos Aires, located at Puerto Madero, a pretty new neighborhood full of restaurants and offices. As you can see the hotel has a pool with a "Crown" in one extreme, and this is just the beginning of the touch of luxury you will find here.
Restaurants near Faena Hotel + Universe for Backpackers
- 10.25 mi
- 20.21 miPuerto Madero0.21 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe1 review
Que Parrilion is one of probably a dozen street cart parillas located in Puerto Madero alongside the Costaner Sur Ecological Reserve. These street carts provide some really cheap, tasty sandwiches like Choripan and Bondiola. Top the sandwich off with some chimmichuri to kick the taste up a notch.
- 30.0 miMartha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.0 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe1 review
El Bistro’s pure white décor and ultramodern design set it apart, while the food, a mix of European and Argentinian influences, turns an evening at the restaurant into a special event.
- 40.18 miJuana Manso, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.18 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe1 review
Very well decorated, with Buenos Aires typical artifacts, and, of course, all quality of Starbucks coffee. Of course it is not a local and traditional cafeteria, but wi-fi access is always a good to have...
- 50.73 mi
- 60.82 mi
- 70.38 miAvenida Dávila 516, LANúS 1107 Argentina0.38 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe
Cabana Las Lilas is one of BA's most expensive steak houses. It has been said that dignitaries and celebrities have dinned here. It is a beautiful steak house, right next to the water and they offer a great selection of premium cut steaks. Reservations are taken months in advance and it is one of the few places in BA that ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessAdventure
- 80.98 miBuenos Aires, Argentina0.98 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe11 reviews
For me this place is more a tourist spot. The decor is beautiful. The food is below average and is on the expensive side. Do not order the iced cappuccino, it's no bueno!Popular withHistoryFoodiesLocal
- 90.73 miAvenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 516, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina0.73 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe
If price is not your problem, this place is the right for you. Definitively one of the TOP parrillas from Buenos Aires. You can sit indoors or outside with a beautiful view to Puerto Madero, the most nice neighborhood, with a view to the docks, the water, the great buildings and offices.
- 100.64 miDefensa 855, Buenos Aires Argentina0.64 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe
El Desnivel is a tradition Argentinian Parrilla located in San Telmo. I have been here 3 times in the last 6 years and the food is consistently good and the location is excellent. During the Sunday San Telmo Antique fair, this place gets really busy so expect to wait. Other than that, you can walk in and get a table. ...Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 110.69 mi
- 120.68 miCarlos Calvo 3750.68 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe
This is the first and last place I ate dinner at while in Buenos Aires. The service is great, the steak is awesome, the best chimichurri and very reasonably priced! This place is popular to both locals and tourists so try to come early.
- 130.28 mi
- 140.67 miChile 502, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.67 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe2 reviews
La Poesía in San Telmo has two things going for it: firstly, it prepares a variety of large and tasty picadas (cheese, olive and cold meat boards) and secondly, it’s walls are covered in literary memorabilia and references to Argentine poetical greats.Popular withLocalHistoryFoodies
- 150.71 miEstados Unidos 482, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.71 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe2 reviews
This restaurant is incredible. Everything here will please you, the place is beautiful, the decoration is unique, the service is awesome and the food...superb. And no, I'm not exaggerating. La Rosalía is three or four blocks away from Plaza Dorrego, where every Sunday they have the famous "Feria de San Telmo" (San Telmo Fair), so if you are in Buenos ...
- 160.51 miAvenida Alicia Moreau de Justo 840, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.51 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe2 reviews
We asked our taxi driver to take us to Puerto Madero for dinner, but it informed us that it was way too early to have fun in that area, and told us he'd take us to Palermo Soho instead... which worked out, since it's the area we're staying in. We figured we might as well ask him for a recommendation. ...Popular withLuxuryFamiliesFoodies
- 170.92 mi
- 180.71 miBolívar 865, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina0.71 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe
La Vineria is an ambitious restaurant in a city that is most known for direct, simple foods like steaks and potatoes and pasta. Therefore, it is interesting to find a Chef that applies modern cooking techniques like liquid nitrogen, etc. Reservations are not that difficult to come by even though the restaurant is really small. The restaurant serves a set ...Popular withLuxuryFoodies
- 190.8 miPeru 895, GUATRACHé C1068AAG Argentina0.8 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe2 reviews
One of the few British pubs in Buenos Aires and a very popular place with locals who come after work. Great beer on draft and a nice traditional English menu (Fish and Chips included). If you want to eat, come early as seating is limited. There's also a pool table and a backyard for respite. Overall, very nice atmosphere, friendly ...Popular withLocalBusiness
- 200.83 miCarlos Calvo 599, Buenos Aires, Argentina0.83 mi from Faena Hotel + Universe1 review
Great, relaxed environment. It was calm and quiet while we were there, ceiling fans spinning provided a great escape from the heat outside. Service was friendly and efficient. Also, quite possibly the best burger I have ever had.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies