Fairfield Inn and Suites Dallas Medical/Market Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 82%Business Travelers
- 82%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Dallas Medical/Market CenterMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesWellness+ 2First to Review
I just love it when the outside of a hotel sets a low expectation but then you're pleasantly surprised upon entry. And that's exactly what happened here. A sister property of the Courtyard Marriott next door, this quaint little hotel was just renovated last year so it has that crisp, clean feeling of new newness about it. The combination of azure blue and neutral tones both uplift and sooth. The rooms are pretty standard but I appreciate that the sink is outside the bathroom. Makes it easier to get out the door in the morning when there's two of you showering. There's no fitness center here, instead you have to walk next door to the Courtyard. Which, if you're going for a workout, shouldn't be a big deal. Denny's is right next door for better breakfast options and all-day dining and with the proximity to the Market and Medical centers and downtown, this place is a deal.Recommended for:
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Dallas Medical/Market CenterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 5
Absolutely gorgeous. Not at all what I was expecting. Tall, floor to ceiling drapes, new vibrant carpet, great color scheme that just made me plain happy, tons of space to move around the rooms. Except for the sink/vanity area, which barely had room to place your toothbrush there. It's a bit complicated to find the fitness room, and I was told I needed a key from the Marriot next door. What a hassle. There's a bare minimum pool, but it's too hot to be outside anyway. I will say that the breakfast sausage smelled incredible.Recommended for:
Very Good!382 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 73%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Continental Breakfast
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms