Fairfield Inn Dallas Market Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!363 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities
There are 116 guestrooms at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Dallas Market Center. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with free local calls. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker