Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Good!99 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 89%.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Room60% complained about the bathroom.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 85 guestrooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Atlanta Airport North. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.