Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!519 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room89% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is
There are 162 guestrooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, coffee/tea makers, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker