Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier CreekAug 17, 2012
If you want easy access to the RDU airport, Hwy 40 (gateway to downtown Raleigh, Chapel Hill & Durham) this is the place for you. Obviously, you will need to rent a car. The hotel is standard, but very new, which is a plus. I have not had a bad experience here, yet. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, simple and modern. There is a ton of great restaurants nearby, too, like Angus Barn which is a Raleigh gem.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier CreekFirst to ReviewAug 09, 2012
This is a legit place to stay if you want to be near RDU, RTP, or the Brier Creek shopping area. It’s a new hotel – only about a year and a half old – and so everything is still pretty sparkly and new. Very friendly staff at this hotel. They greet you with a smile when you walk in a door and you can tell that they’re really eager to show the place off. It’s very tucked back from the main road, so it can be tricky to find if you don’t have a GPS. You definitely need to drive everywhere, but the hotel offers a free shuttle to/from the airport and other places within a few miles radius. One side of the hotel is on the highway, but the other faces some greenery and is very quiet, so I’d definitely ask for a room on the non-highway side of the building. All the cardio stations in the fitness center have their own tv screens and they have a free hot breakfast buffet.
Excellent!255 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 93% of the guests loved it.
- PriceBest value. 90% of the guests loved it.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location87% liked the proximity to shopping.