Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/New York AvenueFirst to ReviewSep 22, 2013
This is a hotel with a little bit of everything, except location. I liked the funky lobby decor that looked like it was recently remodeled, and I always enjoying having access to a decent fitness room and a pool.
What isn't so great is the location. It's really just a cab ride away from everything downtown, but if you like to walk this probably isn't going to work. The hotel does provide a shuttle to the nearest metro though, so you aren't exactly stranded. I would also add that what IS close is the National Arboretum, which is gorgeous.
The location didn't really do it for me, but overall I liked the physical hotel just fine.
Very Good!478 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room91% said rooms were clean.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building78% said the facilities were very new.