Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler ResortMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11May 15, 2013
Great place to stay in Whistler whether it's winter or summer.
The service is wonderful as you would expect from a Fairmont. The rooms are lovely but, could use a little updating.
The location is wonderful with lifts right to Blackcolm. With the peak to peak chair you can always get to Whistler from the mountain and it's an easy walk if it's for apres ski.
If you are coming on the shoulder season check out the specials in the restaurant. We've had the prime rib dinner for $10 in May.
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler ResortFirst to ReviewSep 10, 2012
Top class hotel, right at the bottom of the ski run down Whistler but with easy access to Blackcomb. All of the amenities you'd expect from a hotel of this quality, from ski storage and boot drying, to excellent food and superb rooms
Dining options at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Spa amenities
There are 550 guestrooms at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 30 per day
- Valet parking: C$ 35 per day
- Pets: C$ 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Excellent!839 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Grounds100% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 85%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.