This resort has an ideal location in Wailea, just steps from Polo Beach. The property itself is gorgeous with everything you would expect from a luxury resort. There are plenty of restaurants, a spa, tennis courts, luxury villas, and much more. I would recommend staying here for a number of reasons, one of which being the excellent sushi bar on ...
Vacation rentals near Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
- 2118.67 mi18.67 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
We stayed for 6 weeks and found it very comfortable and had everything we needed for as lengthy stay. The location is great because it is central to everything. We will stay there again! Kathy is very gracious and always available. Gary and AudreyPopular with
- 229.37 mi9.37 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Kanai A Nalu is a well kept "secret"...one of the few sandy beach front locations in Maalaea...close to the resort areas of Kihei/Wailea and Lahaina/Kaanapali- a great setting for peace, quiet and relaxation...Popular with
- 235.97 mi5.97 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Great Location, Great Comfort, Outstanding Views.
- 246.14 mi6.14 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Beautiful condo. Everything you need. Would recommend to anyone going to Maui. Great price. The pool is wonderful. We can to run a 1/2 marathon and relax. Could not have asked for a better place. Better than a hotel room, very roomy and beau...
- 2519.53 mi19.53 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
The old Hawaiian name for the general Puamana area was “Kauapaupili”. One translation of the name is “The place where the rain stops”, derived from the fact that there is frequently a weather dividing line here. Another translation given to us was “Mist that comes down from the mountain”. Beautiful place and sacred, should be respected.
- 265.71 mi5.71 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
We rented Caroline's condo for the first 2 weeks in April and our stay couldn't have been better! Caroline is so nice, and on our arrival we were delighted to find a welcome basket of fresh fruit and other goodies from her. The condo was spotless and well stocked, and we loved the ocean view from our balcony/lanai. The condo ...
- 277.81 mi7.81 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
The unit was exactly as described -- well maintained, well furnished, with great views of both the beach and the pool. The property is in a great location, easily accessible to all the main roads. I had an amazing, relaxing vacation, walking on ...
- 2819.12 mi19.12 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
This is the most beautiful place we have ever stayed. Fresh flowers greeted us and the Condo was clean and well kept. The Property Manager Lindsay went above and beyond to help with our stay. Usually pictures don't tell the story about a hote...Popular with
- 2914.84 mi14.84 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Simply the best place to stay in Upcountry Maui!
- 306.09 mi6.09 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Good spot for families- we had a family reunion with two condos in complex rented. Has all the amenities needed. Outside lanai was fantastic for family meals for the large nos. Downstairs shower a little tired in appearance, but worked well. Beds ...
- 319.36 mi9.36 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Dad's beautiful home!
- 327.79 mi7.79 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Special Pre-Remodel Rate until June 1, 2013 - Expect new photos in July/August revealing new design features! Now $195.00 FOR 2-BDRM AND $165.00 FOR 1-BDRM.
- 3320.16 mi20.16 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Off the heavy tourist path but in the center of everything
- 3421.01 mi21.01 mi from Fairmont Kea Lani Maui1 review
Thanks for your expertise and follow-up in this matter. You have done a very professional job! D.H.