Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 93%Family Travelers
- 72%Business Travelers
- 56%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (36)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!746 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Beach88% appreciated the clean beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building80% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
Dining options at The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui include 5 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are a fitness facility, a waterslide, a
TThere are 450 guestrooms at The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui. Balconies offer ocean, pool, or garden views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. Flat panel televisions have DVD players and Oncommand video. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 25 per day, Self Parking: US$ 15 per day.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible