Things to do near Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac for Local Culture
- 1 Rue des Carrieres, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 4P5, CanadaDistance: 0.0 mi23 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My favorite part of Quebec City. An absolutely beautiful piece of architecture - so luxurious and grandeur! I did not take the opportunity to stay at the Chateau, however walked...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 161 Rue du Petit Champlain, Quebec City, QC, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.1 mi10 reviews
By far, my favorite and most memorable part of the trip to Quebec City. Quartier Petit Champlain is an area of Old Quebec, namely, the oldest commercial district in North...Popular with
- 21 Rue des Carrières Quebec City, QCRanked #7 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
Beautiful plaza located just outside the Chateau Frontenac in the heritage site of Old Quebec. From the promenade, you can see the statue of Samuel de Champlain in honor of...Popular with
- 4Rue Notre Dame, Quebec City, QC G1K 4E9, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
What an incredible and unique sight. Near the Place Royale, the Québecois Fresco is the first of a series of wall arts completed in Quebec City as a reminder of...Popular with
- 829 Rue Notre Dame, Quebec City, QC G1K 4G1, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Who doesn't love fishes and octopus floating in the window? The Boutique Métiers D'Art in the Old Quebec district specializes in displaying glass crafts. This is one of the three...
- 955 Sous le Fort, Quebec City, Qc, Canada, G1K 4G9Ranked #20 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Unique, artistic and impressive. This stunning glass art shop is located in the Quartier Petit Champlain. The store front is almost impossible to miss as it is rather eyecatching with...
- 1016 Rue De Buade, Quebec City, QC G1R 4A1, CanadaRanked #23 overall in Quebec City things to doDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
This gold encrusted, ornate cathedral was the first in America and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located in the Old City of Quebec, it is gorgeous inside but very...