- 10.14 mi
- 20.12 mi52 Rue du Petit Champlain, Quebec, QC, Canada0.12 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 30.03 mi32, rue Saint-louis, Quebec, QC0.03 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac41 review
Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.
- 40.14 mi
- 50.27 mi
- 60.68 mi575, Grande Allée E, Quebec, QC G1R 2K4, Canada0.68 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...
- 70.4 mi117 Dalhousie St, Quebec City, QC G1K Canada0.4 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...
- 80.29 mi73 Rue du Sault au Matelot, Quebec, QC G1K 8B9, Canada0.29 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
CALL FOR A RESERVATION, IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT! Close to our hotel, we asked the concierge and they suggested, they were already booked for dinner so we thought to give their morning menu a try. We went there for brunch on our final day... without a doubt the BEST meal of the many great meals we had in Quebec ...
- 90.83 mi432 rue du Parvis, Quebec, QC0.83 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 100.32 mi75 Rue Saint Paul, Quebec, QC G1K 3V9, Canada0.32 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Very cosy and amazing food! You will not be disappointed. Only a couple of tables so I would suggest calling ahead before venturing over. If you're looking for a dinner for 2 to 4 people and want to have the chief provide an amazing experience... make the trip and definitely give this place a go.
- 110.61 mi640 Grande-Allée E, Quebec, QC, Canada0.61 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 120.62 mi830, boul Charest E, Quebec, QC G1K 8H8, Canada0.62 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac31 review
Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.Popular with
- 134.88 mi2813 boulevard Laurier, Quebec City, QC, Canada4.88 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 144.86 mi
- 152.9 mi4250, 1RE Avenue, Quebec City, QC, Canada2.9 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 164.78 mi8500 Boulevard Henri-Bourassa, Charlesbourg, QC, Canada4.78 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac51 review
- 174.35 mi
- 184.93 mi
- 191.83 mi
- 204.88 mi2810 Boulevard Laurier, Quebec City, QC, Canada4.88 mi from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac31 review
This was a last minute discovery on our way back to Montreal. The portions are quite large and everything was delicious. All of their meats (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.) are made on-sight lending an extra touch of finesse to their dishes. The sandwiches looked delectable but I was seduced by the big-breakfast (sausage, cretons, bacon, ham, beans, egg, toast, home ...