/ Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Things to do near Fairmont Miramar Hotel & BungalowsBack to list view
- 101 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90401Distance: 0.0 mi411 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Fairmont Santa Monica is well known for offering oceanfront luxury to its human guests, but it’s the P.A.W. (Pets Always Welcome) program that will please even the most discerning...Popular with
Show PricesLowest price guaranteed
- Nearby Things to do
- 21301 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1019Ranked #24 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 0.1 mi4.53 reviews
One of my favorite places to go walking on the Los Angeles coast. Plenty of street parking nearby, with paved walking paths that wind around the clifftop bluffs within view...Popular with
- 31201 3rd Street, Santa Monica, CA, United StatesRanked #48 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 0.2 mi3.52 reviews
This bookstore takes up a corner location on 3rd street promenade. I love that it occupies 3 stories and has a cool palm tree decor like thing going on but...
- 5214 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA, United StatesRanked #54 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 0.1 mi51 review
#BeOut Stop by our favorite westside bookstores, Hennessey & Ingalls, which has the biggest selection of art and architecture books in the Western US. BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 6300 E. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CaliforniaRanked #38 overall in Long Beach things to doDistance: 0.2 mi51 review
Exciting weekend watching cars drifting on the streets of LB. The teams were giving out swag, there was food and a car show as well.Popular with
- 7Santa Monica, CA, United StatesDistance: 0.2 mi51 review
Play at the beach or go to the Santa Monica Pier. The pier has an carnival-like amusement park called Pacific Park. http://www.pacpark.com. There is also a Santa Monica Pier Aquarium,...
- 8120 Wilshire Blvd, Sanra Monica, CA, United StatesDistance: 0.1 mi51 review
- 91200 Palisades Beach Rd, Santa Monica, CARanked #87 overall in Santa Monica things to doDistance: 0.1 mi41 review
A fun weekend activity for locals & tourists alike - you can rent a bike for the day starting near the Santa Monica Pier and take the concrete bike path...