Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club
Phone:+254 (0) 20 2265555
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari ClubMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Jan 07, 2014
One of Kenya's most ridiculously overpriced and elite spots. Complete with a maze of hedges, a helicopter to fly up to Mount Kenya, and decorations of prizes for great white hunters of the past. The food is decent, but not worth what is costs.
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari ClubFirst to ReviewMay 22, 2013
Although I didn't sleep at this hotel (we lodged at Sweetwaters Tented Camp Lodge), we had lunch here, and the Mount Kenya Safari Club may have the best lunch buffet I've ever tasted. Not only was the food fresh and tasty, you could have a custom tossed pasta prepared and other items. There were so many salads that a vegetarian would be quite content dining here.
Excellent!25 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 96% of guests enjoyed it.
- Ambiance96% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- LocationLocation is great. 88% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
Dining options at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari include 3 restaurants. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, a sauna and tennis courts. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Nanyuki property has 1100 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 120 guestrooms at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari. Guestrooms have mountain or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer cordless phones and in room safes. Rooms also include washers/dryers, desks, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.