Fairmont Peace Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 75%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Fairmont Peace HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 1Aug 14, 2013
This historic hotel is my absolute favourite of all Shanghai's hotel. It's in one of the most remarkable buildings on The Bund, and has managed to preserve the feel of old Shanghai in it's interior decor. Rooms are luxurious with all trimmings, and the atmosphere of the hallways and public rooms takes you back to Shanghai of the 1920s. The hotel recently opened a small museum of it's own history which can be visited for free. The old jazz bar is also still here.
- Fairmont Peace HotelFirst to ReviewFeb 28, 2013
Incredible service, beautiful rooms, spacious bathroom with old fashion tub and separate rain fall shower. Though the actual gym is small, there is a separate yoga room and clean, spacious bathrooms. Service was top notch - received complimentary room service for a meal because I was sick!
Excellent!2622 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel93% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Room89% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Service73% said the reception staff was great.
- Location71% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.