Fairmont Towers Heliopolis
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Fairmont Towers HeliopolisFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Amazing, heavenly and super quiet. The bathroom was larger than my living room at home. Marble everywhere, lovely hardwood floors in the bedrooms, super soft sheets and incredibly friendly staff. The only down side is it's near the airport and very far from most of the tourist attractions in Cairo.
Excellent!293 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Fairmont Heliopolis include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa
There are 588 guestrooms at Fairmont Heliopolis. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and slippers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include welcome amenities. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.