Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!838 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Location85% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 70%.
Dining options at Fairmont Tremblant include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Mont Tremblant property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include ski in/ski out access, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking.
There are 314 guestrooms at Fairmont
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 22.45 per day
- Pets: C$ 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room