Fairway Inn Florida City / Homestead / Everglades
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Fairway Inn Florida City / Homestead / EvergladesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewMar 10, 2014
Great location if you want to visit the Everglades, Miami and Key Largo for example. I've read reviews about poor wifi, but it's fast (so I think they've fixt it). It can be very very busy with breakfast, if you're unlucky you have to wait in a long line.
Good!1519 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsClean pool, said 78%.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PriceBest value.
All 160 rooms at the Fairway Inn offer free and fast WiFi, complimentary continental breakfast (now with hot waffles, fresh fruit, warm oatmeal and yogurt), individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, beautiful outdoor ... read more
The convenient location, budget friendly prices, and numerous amenities make it your lodging destination of choice, whether traveling for leisure or business.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Children Allowed
- Handicap Accessible
- Continental Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms