Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1188 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Fajardo Inn include 2 restaurants. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a health club, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Fajardo property has 4100 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2008.
There are 118 guestrooms at Fajardo Inn. Beds come with memory foam mattresses. Bathrooms feature showers,
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: 9 percent of room rate
- Use of in room safe
- Use of laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Welcome amenities
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: USD 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible